Wednesday, January 3, 2024

New AIdeas: Generative AI

Generative AI is a type of artificial intelligence that can produce various types of content, including text, imagery, audio and more. Tools like Scribble Diffusion, for example, allow users to draw an image and type a description of it, resulting in a digital AI version that can elevate the original to surprising effect. Another example would be using Microsoft Bing's Image Creator tool. I recently came across a template that allowed me to create a Funko Pop! version of myself by simply typing in some text to get the results I wanted. Here is a link to the template I used (you can use it to customize your own): Funko Pop! Rob. Here is the result:


I was pretty pleased with the results and decided to take things one step further, modifying the template to see if I could get some other pop-culture versions of myself a la Lego, Pokemon and Barbie. This was a VERY FUN project to explore:





Give it a try...all it takes is a free Microsoft Account. Feel free to use and modify the template above! I'd love to see what you come up with. Feel free to share your designs!